We are pleased to welcome you to the space dedicated to our personal data processing policy.
Whether you are a Wellio customer, partner, supplier or have any other kind of relationship with us, we hope that you will find the answers to your questions below. Should this not be the case, please feel free to email our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is responsible for data processing?
Wellio. Our registered office is located at 30 avenue Kléber, 75116 Paris, France.
Why do we process your data?
The reasons will vary depending on your relationship with Wellio. The lawful basis for data processing may be:
- your consent, particularly if you are a prospective customer or are contacting Wellio for any other reason.
- the performance of a contract between you and Wellio; this will notably be the case if you are a customer, supplier or party to any other transaction involving Wellio.
- compliance with legal or regulatory obligations; for example as part of procedures that we need to follow in accordance with anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing requirements.
- our legitimate interest, specifically in relation to the protection of our premises and their occupants (CCTV).
What data do we process?
We endeavour to keep you informed, on an ongoing basis and for contracts that cover or involve the processing of your personal data, of the exact nature of this data and of your associated rights. Usually, this data will have been collected from you directly. For any further information, please contact our DPO at the following address: email@example.com.
∆You are a Wellio contact in the broad sense of the term
The personal data we process is mainly held to provide you with information about Wellio. This is likely to be your name, employer (if relevant), function, business sector and your professional and/or personal contact details (email and postal addresses, phone number).
You may at any time request to be removed from our mailing lists (via the dedicated link in our emails or by contacting our DPO). If you have no other relationship with Wellio, we will permanently delete your personal data from our databases.
Who has access to your personal data?
The following parties may have access to your data:
- authorised Wellio and Covivio Group employees (Covivio and its subsidiaries)
- du personnel habilité de Bird Office pour les demandes événementielles
- duly authorised service providers, upon whom Wellio imposes a security and confidentiality policy in compliance with regulations
- if relevant and at their behest, the competent administrative or judicial authorities.
Under no circumstances will your personal data be sold to third parties.
Should your data be shared outside of the European Union, we guarantee full compliance with all applicable regulations governing this type of transfer.
How long will we keep hold of your data?
Your personal data will not be stored in any format that may lead to your identification beyond the time needed to fulfil the purposes for which it is processed, and to comply with our contractual, legal and regulatory obligations.
What are your rights?
- You may at any time request additional information about the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to access, correct or port your data.You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data or to restrict the processing thereof, as well as the right to oppose the processing of said data.
- When the lawful basis for processing is your own consent, you have the right to withdraw said consent at any time.
- You have the right to file a complaint with a controlling authority.
- To exercise any such rights, please email the Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The security of your data is important to us
Ensuring the security of your data is important to us
Wellio works to implement the technical and organizational measures necessary for the security of your personal data in order to guard against any intentional or unintentional manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorized access. One of our priorities is to prevent cyber-threats. The employees of Wellio and the Covivio Group are subject to access authorizations for your data, which are strictly supervised and differentiated according to their attributions and are bound by confidentiality clauses, just like our external service providers.
Evolution of our treatment policy
This policy reflects our current standards, which may be subject to change. Any changes will take effect as of the publication of the last updated version of this policy.