Wellio is pleased to welcome you to its website. The purpose of this site is to provide information about the company and its activities.
Wellio created this site for individuals who seek more information about the company. The data presented on it cannot be used in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Wellio.
- Wellio is a partnership with capital of €1,000 whose registered offices are located at 30, Avenue Kléber, 75116 Paris, France, Trade and Companies Register number 832117402.
Design, production and hosting
- Havas Digital Factory
- Webmaster : email@example.com
- Ooshot.com, Julien Philippe / Claude Benard
The presentation and content of this site together constitute a work protected by intellectual property law. No reproduction and/or representation, in whole or in part, may be made without the prior written consent of Wellio.
The Wellio name, the Wellio logo, the names of the Wellio subsidiaries, the names and logos of their products and slogans are the property of Wellio and/or its subsidiaries. Any reproduction, use and/or modification made without the prior written consent of Wellio may constitute an infringement and will in no way whatsoever incur the liability of Wellio.
The drawings, photographs, images, texts, animated sequences (with or without sound) and other documents represented on this website are subject to industrial and/or intellectual property rights owned by Wellio or its subsidiaries. As such, any reproduction, representation, adaptation, translation, and/or transformation, in whole or in part, or transfer to another site are prohibited.
These items may be copied for private use provided that the source is acknowledged. Partial or complete reproduction thereof without the prior written consent of Covivio is strictly prohibited.
The creation of a hypertext link to the site is allowed without framing. Under no circumstances may Wellio be held responsible for information disseminated on sites with which hypertext links have been established.
The information and presentations contained in the pages of this site are provided for information purposes only and are subject to change at any time without notice. Their use for private or professional purposes does not incur Wellio’s liability in any way whatsoever.
Wellio cannot guarantee that the information provided on this site is accurate, precise or complete.
Consequently, Wellio declines all responsibility for:
- any imprecise or inaccurate statements or omissions concerning information available on this site;
- any damage, direct and/or indirect, whatever its cause, origin, nature or consequences, caused due to the access by anyone to the site or the
- inability to access it, as well as the use of the site and/or credit granted for any information provided directly or indirectly by the site;
- any use that may be made of these various items of information.
Processing of users’ personal data
Person responsible for processing
Access to certain features of this site requires the collection of personal data. Information about you is processed by Wellio.
The Data Protection Officer may be contacted at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we process?
We process the data collected in the information request form: https://www.wellio.fr/accueil/formulaire/
Why do we process your personal data?
Your personal data is processed so that we can process your contact request and manage our business relationship with you if your request should lead to the signing of a contract with Wellio.
The processing of your data is based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
Who receives the data?
The recipients of your personal data are:
- Wellio employees authorised by Wellio
- For event requests : Bird Office employees authorised by Wellio
For how long is my data kept?
Your personal data will not be kept in a form in which you can be identified beyond the time necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
What are my rights?
- You may at any time request further information about the processing of your personal data.
- You have a right to access and correct your data, and your data is portable.
- You have the right to request the deletion of data concerning you or that the processing of the data be limited, and the right to object to the processing of that data.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- You have the option to lodge a claim with a supervisory authority.
- For all requests, please contact the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
During your visit to our site, “cookies” may be stored on your device (your computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
A cookie does not identify the user. In general, it records information relating to navigation of the site (pages visited, date and time they were visited) that can be read during subsequent visits to it.
Acceptance or refusal of cookies
In order to manage the cookies installed, you have the following options:
- you can set your browser to block or delete cookies installed by our site;
- you can also set your browser to ask for your consent before installing a cookie. You have the option to accept or refuse them one by one or refuse them all;
- you can decide to delete a cookie that was already installed by changing the settings of your internet browser.
- for Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and above: choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”. Click on the “Confidentiality” tab. Select the desired level using the cursor or click on the “Advanced” button to customise your cookie management
- for Firefox: choose the “Tools” menu > “Options”. Click on the “Privacy” heading and go to “Cookies”
- for Opera: choose the “File” menu > “Preferences”. Privacy
- for Google Chrome: click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar. Select “Options” (“Preferences” in Mac in Linux, “Settings” on a Chromebook). Choose the “Advanced Options” tab. Click the “Content Settings” option in the “Confidentiality” section. In the “Content Settings” dialog box that appears, click the “Cookies” tab